Dr. Keane
Dr. Keane, Therapist
Experience:  Clinical Psychology PhD, Licensed Professional Counselor with experience in marriage/family, teens and child psychology.
14832673

I live in a foreign country by myself. I am separated. I

Customer Question

I live in a foreign country by myself. I am separated. I have bipolar. I have medicines. I have huge things coming. I am beginning to hurt my pets and am taking medicines Imshouldnt. I am totally alone
JA: How long have you had the pain? What seems to make the pain better or worse?
Customer: The pain is constant
JA: Anything else in your medical history you think the psychologist should know?
Customer: I was in a mental hospital here. My husband found me passed out. It is not like a us hospital. It is an asylum, physical abuse old beds, wards, no pillows no towels. I cannot go back there I would rather die.
Category: Mental Health
Customer: replied 2 months ago.
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call.
Customer: replied 2 months ago.
Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
Customer: replied 2 months ago.
The place for a phone number wasn't long enough.I live in Costa Rica the phone numbers are 8 digits, not z7 my phone number is +506 8485-2442I also have Skype Caranza34. Or FaceTime
Expert:  Dr.Saleem replied 2 months ago.

Hello and welcome to JA. Dr Saleem here. Will be answering you shortly

Sorry to hear about that. Would like to know where exactly are you having pain at the moment?

Customer: replied 2 months ago.
I cannot read the print under a medical Health aprofessional.Those are blurs. It is some technical problem I am sure.
Customer: replied 2 months ago.
No can't you just make the print plain.I see hello and. The rest are blurry words.

Can you read this now?

Customer: replied 2 months ago.
A cardiologist is not appropriate this is psychiatric. Please do not charge me $5 for an answer from a cardiologist
Customer: replied 2 months ago.
A new mental health practitioner. He is NOT a mental health practioner. This is a scam.
Customer: replied 2 months ago.
Please cancel everything. You did not live up to the request I stated I had a psychiatric problem. You provided a cardiologist. This is false advertising. Please give back my $5. I am not going to wait 24 hours for an orthopedic specialist. Please do not charge me. I am calling BBB now if you don't. A cardiologist for psychiatric????