Dr. Keane
Dr. Keane, Therapist
Experience:  Clinical Psychology PhD, Licensed Professional Counselor with experience in marriage/family, teens and child psychology.
14832673

Bipoar depression bipolar 1 disorder, ptsd, adhd, and axiety

Customer Question

Bipoar depression bipolar 1 disorder , ptsd, adhd, and axiety best treatments. I am on Wellbutrin adavan gabapentin and adderoll . These were working but I'm now so far back that I feel like I did when I got leveled out last February after being hospitalized. I'm so far gone now it has seen me into severe isolation that I don't even like to leave the bedroom to go to the bathroom adn is causing me personal and business relationshipz please help
Category: Mental Health
Expert:  Dr. Kaushik replied 2 months ago.
Greetings.
Do you mean to say Ativan instead of adavan ?
Regards
Customer: replied 2 months ago.
sorry

Thanks for the inputs.

Please mention the doses of wellbutrin and ativan that you are taking ?

Regards

Customer: replied 2 months ago.
300 milligram of Wellbutrin once a day, 2 30 mill of adderoll, .5 of adivan twice a day. I saw my pyschotherapist who thought that lithium would be good for me it worked in the past but after 1 year wasn't working anymore and I switched meds. Either lithium or latuda. I now saw my pyschiatrist and he put me on resperdal, bit then took me off my adivan, off wellbutrin and cut my adhd meds to 2 20 mill a day. The only med not working anymore was the Wellbutrin. I was still taking adivan sometimes and my adderoll was working great too n I don't understand what my attention meds have to do with my bipolar.