Linda D.
Linda D., Psychotherapist, LMSW, CASAC
Experience:  LMSW, CASAC
90967183

I'm having trouble remembering things in my professional

Customer Question

I'm having trouble remembering things in my professional life and personal life I keep calling my new wife my ex girlfriend name
Category: Mental Health
Expert:  Linda D. replied 2 months ago.

Welcome to JA. My name is ***** ***** I am a licensed psychotherapist in private practice in NYS. I am preparing my reply and will post in one moment.

Expert:  Linda D. replied 2 months ago.

Hello Wayne, thank you for reaching out to Just Answer for professional help with your concerns This must be pretty uncomfortable for you and your wife, Can you tell me how long you have been married? And what other ways having a hard time remembering things is causing you problems? Thank you, ***** ***** forward to hearing from you. Sincerely, ***** ***** LMSW, CASAC