How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Dr. Keane Your Own Question
Dr. Keane
Dr. Keane, Therapist
Category: Mental Health
Satisfied Customers: 1379
Experience:  Clinical Psychology PhD, Licensed Professional Counselor with experience in marriage/family, teens and child psychology.
Type Your Mental Health Question Here...
Dr. Keane is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

I am looking for a counselor who specializes in narcissistic

Customer Question

I am looking for a counselor who specializes in narcissistic abuse and can talk to me over the internet
JA: OK. To minimize me, please click the down arrow at the top right corner of this box.
Customer: Are you still there?
JA: No. I'm the Psychologist's Assistant.
Customer: Does he specialize in narcissistic abuse?
JA: How is your mood? Are you experiencing regular sleep disturbances (e.g. trouble falling asleep, waking up early)?
Customer: Sometimes I can't fall asleep untill 2 am
JA: Anything else in your medical history you think the Psychologist should know?
Customer: I have adrenal fatigue, digestive problems,
Submitted: 2 months ago.
Category: Mental Health
Expert:  John-Michaels replied 2 months ago.
Hello, I am John. I would say I specialize in it but I have helped miltitudes deal with abusive situations. Please give me more details and I will see what I can do for you.