Mental Health

Have mental health questions? Ask a psychiatrist online

Its kind of imbarrising.. I did realize I could chat to some…

Customer Question
Its kind of imbarrising....

Its kind of imbarrising.. I did realize I could chat to some one on here

Doctor's Assistant: How is your mood? Are you experiencing regular sleep disturbances (e.g. trouble falling asleep, waking up early)?

Yeah very much so I get very little sleep.

Doctor's Assistant: Anything else in your medical history you think the Psychologist should know?

No nothing.

Submitted: 1 year ago.Category: Mental Health
7/2/2017
Mental Health Professional: Therapist Leslie, Mental Health Professional replied 1 year ago
Therapist Leslie
Therapist Leslie, Mental Health Professional

Good morning and thank you for your message. I know it's difficult to reach out. Please know I honor your courage.

My name is ***** ***** I am a psychotherapist in the Metro Boston area of the United States.

How can I help you today?

Good evening, I hope you are well. I just wanted to circle back and see how I can assist you? Please know I do not judge and would love to help you in any way possible.

Warm regards,

Therapist Leslie