How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site.
    Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Dr. Keane Your Own Question
Dr. Keane
Dr. Keane, Therapist
Category: Mental Health
Satisfied Customers: 1379
Experience:  Clinical Psychology PhD, Licensed Professional Counselor with experience in marriage/family, teens and child psychology.
Type Your Mental Health Question Here...
Dr. Keane is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

I am 27 years i have an adiction problem that i am pretty

Customer Question

I am 27 years i have an adiction problem that i am pretty sure if i dont get help my future is bleek...i lost my mom 3 years ago my father 1 1/2 years ago.. My dad left before i was born bla bla bla
Submitted: 4 months ago.
Category: Mental Health
Customer: replied 4 months ago.
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call. Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
Customer: replied 4 months ago.
I need help
Customer: replied 4 months ago.
Never mind thanks
Expert:  LeahMSWuofm replied 4 months ago.

Hi, I am sorry you waited for an answer overnight. That must have been frustrating considering it sounds like you are ready to make some changes. If you would still like help or to chat, let me know.