Dr. Keane
Dr. Keane, Therapist
Experience:  Clinical Psychology PhD, Licensed Professional Counselor with experience in marriage/family, teens and child psychology.
14832673

I was reading your cuckolding article. Have raised the idea

Customer Question

I was reading your cuckolding article. Have raised the idea with my wife, who has refused saying its not normal. Feels normal enough to me. Would like to find a way that she says yes. but seems that she is set against it. basically how will my wife be prepared to relax her rules?
JA: How is your mood? Are you experiencing regular sleep disturbances (e.g. trouble falling asleep, waking up early)?
Customer: no
JA: Anything else in your medical history you think the Psychologist should know?
Customer: no
Category: Mental Health
Expert:  John-Michaels replied 4 months ago.

Would you mind elaborating as I don't know what you are talking about?

Customer: replied 4 months ago.
I think if you are not familiar with the term cuckold then you will not be in a position to answer my question.

I figure you are correct. I am also figuring you didn't read the article on here,

Customer: replied 4 months ago.
Since I referred to the article, I think you can assume I read it.
Expert:  LeahMSWuofm replied 4 months ago.

Hello, my name is***** feel that if your wife has said that this is not something she wishes to partake in, then you should respect this decision as it is her body and she gets to decide what to do with it and who to do it with. Seeking advice to "find a way" to have her say yes if she has made it clear this is not something she wants and is "set against it" is not ethically appropriate nor respectful of your wife and her self-determination. So please, honor her by acknowledging that she turned this opportunity down and seek others way to appease your interests in ways that are mutually agreed upon rather than imposed.

-Leah