Mental Health

Have mental health questions? Ask a psychiatrist online

Anxiety and panic attacks sometimes, if i,am dealing with a…

Customer Question
anxiety and panic attacks...

anxiety and panic attacks sometimes

Doctor's Assistant: How long have you been dealing with this? Is there anything in particular that seems to make the symptoms better or worse?

If i,am dealing with a lot of stress or i,am about to have a medical procedure soon i get very nervous.

Doctor's Assistant: Anything else in your medical history you think the Psychologist should know?

I recently went for rotarer cuff surgery and i had a panic attack two weeks before that and the attacks increased until thw operation was past.

Submitted: 1 year ago.Category: Mental Health
3/6/2017
Mental Health Professional: TherapistMaryAnn, Therapist replied 1 year ago
TherapistMaryAnn
TherapistMaryAnn, Therapist

Hello, I'd like to help you. Can you clarify your question?

Thank you,

Mary Ann

Dr. Keane
Dr. Keane
Dr. Keane, Therapist