Mental Health

Have mental health questions? Ask a psychiatrist online

I'm having severe trouble with anxiety and sleep and panic…

Customer Question
I'm having severe trouble with...
I'm having severe trouble with anxiety and sleep and panic attacks I've been going through a lot I cannot seem to get a doctor to understand how important it is for me to calm down so that I could start a new job and sleep at night and become successful and take care of myself as I was just literally kicked out of my home and homeless this is so important to me but no one seems to understand I have a problem with anxiety bot***** *****ne what can you do to help please
Submitted: 1 year ago.Category: Mental Health
2/6/2017
Mental Health Professional: llw26, Mental Health Professional replied 1 year ago
llw26
llw26, Mental Health Professional

Hi my name is ***** ***** please give me a moment to read what you've written.

Oh my goodness, I am so sorry about not finishing my response. Have you gone to a mental health professional (i.e., psychologist) or a psychiatrist? If not, I would strongly recommend you start with one of these professionals. Would you like me to provide you some behavioral modifications that you can do until you meet with a professional face-to-face?