Mental Health

Have mental health questions? Ask a psychiatrist online

Having so much stress with family I feel the I can't breath…

Customer Question
Having so much stress...

Having so much stress with family I feel the I can't breath I don't have the patience for all there issues the they're having in there personal life!..

Doctor's Assistant: Have you seen a doctor about this yet? What medications are you taking?

Never seen a doctor b4 but I'm thinking about it.

Doctor's Assistant: Anything else in your medical history you think the psychologist should know?

Well I had a baby at the age of 15 and now she needs my help and I don't know what to do she's already 17 with a baby of her own!! I feel like hiding away what should I do

Submitted: 1 year ago.Category: Mental Health
Answered in 1 hour by:
1/12/2017
Mental Health Professional: Dr. Mark, Psychotherapist replied 1 year ago
Dr. Mark
Dr. Mark, Psychotherapist

Hi, this is Dr. Mark; I'll be glad to help you with this issue. To give you the best answer, let me ask you a few questions first that will help define the problem and the situation.

First, let me tell you that I can sense from you that you have had to bear a lot and that it is hard to bear everyone's issues and problems; I understand.

Let me ask, when you say that you're feeling stress because of your family, are you referring to your daughter? Or to other family members?

What's happening that is causing so much stress?

Is your daughter's being 17 with a baby causing you stress?

I'll await your reply,

Dr. Mark

Hi. Go ahead and reply with further information or let me know if you'd like me to give you an answer based on what you've shared with me so far. Thanks,

Dr. Mark

Hi, this is Dr. Mark. I'd really like to help if I can. So, go ahead and reply and I'll write the answer for you.