TherapistJen
TherapistJen, LCSW, CPC
Experience:  Licensed Clinical Social Worker.
64783947

I have not had sex in years .i am 60 and feel very aroused i

Customer Question

I have not had sex in years .i am 60 and feel very aroused i met a man on line and he turns me on i take sexy picture s to show him my body.i like him alot and i want us to meet and have sex i really desire him i want to have sex all night .is this normal. I am tired of masturbating and want to feel a real man come
JA: Is this your first time reaching out for information about this? In general, how would you describe your overall health?
Customer: Good
JA: Anything else in your medical history you think the psychologist should know?
Customer: Yes
Category: Mental Health
Customer: replied 7 months ago.
I am having some issues in my vagina my gym says i will need to have surgery to correct a fallen bladder she said just push it up if i was to have sex but i very much want to be with a real man and i realky enjoy the one i am speaking with
Expert:  TherapistJen replied 7 months ago.

Sexual desire is very normal and healthy. As we age, it is possible to lose that desire or have difficulty getting aroused but I don't hear that to be an issue for you. If your gyn says it is safe to have sexual relations and you have met someone you desire, then enjoy it all and have fun. Experience it all but please be careful when meeting people through social media and online and sharing photos of yourself. Yes, get out there and meet people and have fun, but be safe while you are out there.

Enjoy it all.

Customer: replied 7 months ago.
Thank gou for your answer.
My pleasure. Let me know how else I can support you. If all good for now please take a moment to click the rating faces to rate my support. you are not charged again for doing so but without it I do not receive credit for my work thank you so much for understanding.

Can you please take a moment to offer a rating. As you are familiar, I will not receive credit for my work without it. Thanks very much.

Jen