Dr. Keane
Dr. Keane, Therapist
Experience:  Clinical Psychology PhD, Licensed Professional Counselor with experience in marriage/family, teens and child psychology.
14832673

Could you please tell me how much the prescription will cost

Customer Question

Could you please tell me how much the prescription will cost me so I will have the cash to pay for it. I really don't have any other questions about the medication because I've had it for years.
Category: Mental Health
Expert:  Dr. Mark replied 8 months ago.

I see. Please know that JustAnswers is not a site offering prescriptions online; we answer mental health questions; it is illegal to prescribe these medications other than by a doctor licensed in your state. I wish you the very best,

Dr. Mark

Customer: replied 8 months ago.
Well with my discount card it should only cost me about 20 bucks
Customer: replied 8 months ago.
That last statement about prescriptions is false I know for a fact that you do fill prescriptions for people better need otherwise that is satisfaction not guaranteed why do you think people call