Dr. Keane
Dr. Keane, Therapist
Experience:  Clinical Psychology PhD, Licensed Professional Counselor with experience in marriage/family, teens and child psychology.
14832673

Cannot communicate with my partner without a silence

Customer Question

cannot communicate with my partner without a silence treatment, arguing or getting mad. he blames that its my fault.
JA: Have you seen a doctor about this yet? What medications are you taking? Anything else in your medical history you think the psychologist should know?
Customer: I live with a medical problem known as Fibromyalgia. Had back surgery a year ago. Making my pain issues more severe.
JA: How long have you had the pain? What seems to make the pain better or worse?
Customer: the weather and stress in my life.
Category: Mental Health
Expert:  TherapistJen replied 10 months ago.

He gives you the silent treatment when you try and discuss things with him? do you speak to him a calm and loving manner when you want to discuss things? How does he come to the idea that him giving you the silent treatment is your fault?