LeahMSWuofm
LeahMSWuofm, Clinical Social Worker
Experience:  10 years post-MSW experience
25232551

My friend is going to Minto treatment Center for opiate

Customer Question

My friend is going to Minto treatment Center for opiate addiction and mental issues. He won't be leaving until Monday or Tuesday. He needs methadone, he is detoxing heavily now. Can't sleep at all.
Category: Mental Health
Expert:  LeahMSWuofm replied 11 months ago.

Hi Angela and thanks for writing to us. My name is***** this website does not offer prescription assistance at this time. However, if you friend is not doing well and having severe withdrawal symptoms, it may be advisable that he go to a local emergency room as an admission for his withdrawal may be necessary. Please let me know if you need any additional information. It is clear you care about him and I appreciate you reaching out for help on his behalf. I hope his treatment is a huge success.

-Leah

Hello, I just wanted to check back. How did your friend fare over the weekend? Have they gone to treatment?

If you are willing, I'd appreciate a rating as it won't affect your amount paid but will allow me credit for my time. I am here to chat more if you'd like!

Thanks,

Leah