How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site.
    Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask khagihara Your Own Question
khagihara, Doctor
Category: Mental Health
Satisfied Customers: 6590
Experience:  Trained in multiple medical fields for many years
Type Your Mental Health Question Here...
khagihara is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

I am desperate for help. Some extended family suffers from

Customer Question

I am desperate for help. Some extended family suffers from psychosis. They think my mother and father belongs to them. They want our family wealth. They want me to have nothing. It got so bad yesterday. I thought about boarding a plane and becoming a homeless person in a city. It's that desperado g. My cousins and their wives call my mother constantly and just defame me. They have nothing nice to say. They will not stay within their own family. They won't let me have my sister. They turn everyone against me. I already suffer from loneliness since I single. I'm thinking about reaching out to my uncles for help. What do you think. PBS of my cousins is a psych ward nurse who may be trying to drive me crazy illegally. I fear for my safety . Do you have any suggestions?
Submitted: 10 months ago.
Category: Mental Health
Expert:  khagihara replied 10 months ago.

You should see a psychiatrist to talk to him/her who will help you.

Related Mental Health Questions