Dr. Rick, MD
Dr. Rick, MD, Board Certified MD
Experience:  20+ years as a doctor. Internal Medicine Internship in NYC
48069651

I am danaka I am have some real issues here lately, I have

Customer Question

Hi I am danaka I am have some real issues here lately
JA: Have you seen a doctor about this yet? What medications are you taking?
Customer: I have but my most recent dr just overlooks all of this
JA: Anything else in your medical history you think the psychologist should know?
Customer: I have been put in hospitals for bipolar and several panicked attacks
JA: How long have you been dealing with this? Is there anything in particular that seems to make the symptoms better or worse?
Customer: Since I was about 19 I know it took a turn for the worse then before I just didn't do anything cut myself off from the world
Category: Mental Health
Expert:  Dr. Rick, MD replied 11 months ago.

Hi. My name is***** and I am online and available to help you today. Thank you for your patience.

Question and answer is just one of the services I offer. I can also provide you with premium services, such as live telephone or skype consultation, at a small additional cost. Let me know if you are interested.

What is your question?

Do you have any other medical problems or take any medications?

This is not an answer, but an Information Request. I need this information to answer your question. Please reply, so I can answer your question. I look forward to helping you.

Customer: replied 11 months ago.
No sir I do not take anything
Customer: replied 11 months ago.
I was takeing off my medications by a Dr who thought that was best but when I had went off of them in the past I ended up in hospital I have been trying to fight this for several weeks now I am not getting any better I stay locked in my room away from my family everyone cause I just get so anxious and panick
Customer: replied 11 months ago.
I was on alprazolam for several years that was the medicine he took me off of I was told that I could see a Dr online for this but if you cannot help let me know now
Customer: replied 11 months ago.
I would like to know if i will be able to have you as a Dr online just like I would one in person
Customer: replied 11 months ago.
I would like responses faster than every 24 hours