How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site.
    Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Dr. Keane Your Own Question
Dr. Keane
Dr. Keane, Therapist
Category: Mental Health
Satisfied Customers: 1379
Experience:  Clinical Psychology PhD, Licensed Professional Counselor with experience in marriage/family, teens and child psychology.
Type Your Mental Health Question Here...
Dr. Keane is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

I'm seeking advice, documentation, or books on how to deal

Customer Question

I'm seeking advice, documentation, or books on how to deal with a wife who has in the past been diagnosed with HPD. Do you have time to chat about it?
Submitted: 11 months ago.
Category: Mental Health
Customer: replied 11 months ago.
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call. Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
Expert:  Linda D. replied 11 months ago.

Welcome to JA. My name is ***** ***** I am a licensed psychotherapist in private practice in NYS. I am preparing my reply and will post in one moment.

Expert:  Linda D. replied 11 months ago.

Hello, Roland, thank you for your patience and for reaching out to Just Answer with concerns regarding your wife who has been diagnosed with HPD. You have requested a live telephone call to discuss how to deal with her behaviors and symptoms. Would you like me to send you the offer for this service now? I know it is a bit later than when you originally requested it at 8:00pm, but i am available if you would like to talk. I look forward to hearing from you. Sincerely, ***** ***** LMSW, CASAC

Customer: replied 11 months ago.
Linda, I already payed $26 and was confused by the emails as to what to do. I also added more detail to my question which is not showing up. Anyway I would like to talk if anyone is available, but I don't want to pay for it unless I get some kind of response. I'll try calling by clicking the "Call me" button below.
Customer: replied 11 months ago.
OK the call is 50 dollars which I would be willing to pay if I was guaranteed a professional would answer. I don't want to be taken advantage of with paying more money and not getting any help.
Expert:  Linda D. replied 11 months ago.

Hello Roland, i am a licensed psychotherapist with many, many years of professional experience, including working with individuals and their family members with personality disorders. I would like to do my best to help you. It is up to you if we do it via phone call. Please let me know what you would like to do. I am available for the rest of the evening. Sincerely, ***** ***** LMSW, CASAC