Linda D.
Linda D., Psychotherapist, LMSW, CASAC
Experience:  LMSW, CASAC
90967183

My son had meltdown today.he smashed windows of two cars he

Customer Question

My son had meltdown today.he smashed windows of two cars he had asperger what can I do
JA: Have you seen a doctor about this yet? What medications are you taking?
Customer: Waiting for adult 21 year son assessment which is in September. He was on ritalin when he was young.but his meltdown or anger is getting more.any urgent medication or fast track phciatrist to see.at know he is in police custody.may be for tonight
JA: Anything else in your medical history you think the psychologist should know?
Customer: His mum passed away eight years ago og gas overdose.he did not go for be are vent councilling.i just want help
Category: Mental Health
Expert:  Linda D. replied 1 year ago.

Hello, my name is ***** ***** I am a licensed psychotherapist in private practice in NYS. Thank you for using Just Answer. I am reviewing your question and will reply as soon as possible with my answer. In the meantime can you please tell me how old your son is and what state you live in? Thank you/ Sincerely ***** ***** LMSW, CASAC.

Expert:  Linda D. replied 1 year ago.

I look forward to hearing from you, Linda