TherapistJen
TherapistJen, LCSW, CPC
Experience:  Licensed Clinical Social Worker.
64783947

I need to find doctors in the westfield area who prescribe

Customer Question

I need to find doctors in the westfield area who prescribe benzodiazapine i have sevwrlt bad anxiety and am on the verge of losing my job.
JA: How long have you been dealing with this? Is there anything in particular that seems to make the symptoms better or worse?
Customer: Ive been dealing with this for years and cant find a doctor who wants to actually help. They give me anti depressants and hydroxizene and its not helping me. I stopped takong it. Being around people makes me anxious i have panic attacks almost on a daily basis and i realy need help
JA: Anything else in your medical history you think the psychologist should know?
Customer: I have depression and bipolar disorder
Category: Mental Health
Expert:  TherapistJen replied 1 year ago.

Were the doctors I gave you not what you needed?

I want to make sure you get all the support you need.

would you like the names of some additional therapists in your area?

I am happy to support you more and look for additional names for you. Just let me know what you need.