Dr. David, Doctor (MD)
Experience:  Experienced and Compassionate Physician Trained in NYC Ready to Help.
41363181

I'm having severe anxiety due to my daughter being raped by

Customer Question

I'm having severe anxiety due to my daughter being raped by a good friend of the family that we knew for 30years. I don't sleep and theiggle I do I dream of killing him in my sleep.
Category: Mental Health
Expert:  Dr. David replied 1 year ago.

This is Dr. David

I am sorry you are having so much anxiety now.

this sounds like a horrible trauma to you and your daughter 30 years ago

you would benefit from talking to a counselor or psychotherapist or psychiatrist about these feellings you are having and this anxiety you are having.

you could have post traumatic stress disorder or excessive anxiety from prior trauma.

you may benefit from medications to help decrease your anxiety symptoms

there are medications which can help you sleep as well.

have you been on anxiety medications before?

are you willing to see a therapist and psychiatrist to assess your situation and anxiety symptoms?

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I've been trying to see a psychiatrist. And I found out my daughter was raped a week ago. U misunderstood what I said. No I haven't been on anxiety meds I do take Ambien for sleep but it's not working now. I fall asleep and wake up with my pillow soaked I guess from dreaming about killing the man who raped my daughter.
Expert:  Dr. David replied 1 year ago.

I am sorry about your daughter.

you would benefit from seeing a counselor or therapist or a psychiatrist.

is the perpetrator who raped your daughter caught? are charges being brought on him?

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
He was questioned Thursday and lawyered up. He goes back tomorrow for questioning with his lawyer. I feel like I won't get justice unless I do it myself. My daughter was a virgin. He has ruined her perception of men forever. He was like her uncle. He was good friends with my brother and husband for 30 years. I let my guard down and trusted him. It's my fault she got raped.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Maybe u could help get me in with a psychiatrist quickly. No one is taking me seriously
Expert:  Dr. David replied 1 year ago.

I can't blame yourself

it sounds like you have a lot of anger over this

you do need to talk to a therapist or counselor or psychiatrist about this

do keep trying to find a psychiatrist.

I don't know where you live

I don't know your insurance.

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
The detective told us he be changed rape in the 2nd degree.
Expert:  Dr. David replied 1 year ago.

I see.

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I live in kenner Louisiana and I have Humana
Expert:  Dr. David replied 1 year ago.

Marion S. Wikholm, MSW, LCSW***** Metairie, LA 70006 bitterorbetter.com(###) ###-####/p>

Dr. Anh T. Le, MD *****#102, Metairie, LA 70002(###) ###-####/p>

Jefferson Psychiatric Associates ***** Metairie, LA 70002 hospitals.jefferson.edu(###) ###-####/p>

let me know if you have other questions.

if done for now, please leave positive rating of 3-5 stars so I can get credit for helping you today

we only get credit for helping clients after positive feedback

you can always reach me directly with "a question for Dr. David" in the medicine or oncology categories if you have other questions

here is my website if you need to reach me:

http://www.justanswer.com/medical/expert-dr-david/

Thanks for using JustAnswers.com

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Ok.thsnk u. I just need help. I can't do this on my own it's too much. I'll give u a good rating
Expert:  Dr. David replied 1 year ago.

you are welcome

Thanks for using JustAnswers.com