How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site.
    Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Dr. Keane Your Own Question
Dr. Keane
Dr. Keane, Therapist
Category: Mental Health
Satisfied Customers: 1379
Experience:  Clinical Psychology PhD, Licensed Professional Counselor with experience in marriage/family, teens and child psychology.
Type Your Mental Health Question Here...
Dr. Keane is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

I'm having trouble with my 20 year old daughter she has a 3

Customer Question

I'm having trouble with my 20 year old daughter she has a 3 year old and likes to run with men
Submitted: 1 year ago.
Category: Mental Health
Expert:  Linda D. replied 1 year ago.

Hello Kristine, my name is ***** ***** I am a licensed psychotherapist/family therapist in private practice in New York State. Thank you fro reaching out to Just Answer with your concerns with your daughters behavior. Are you worried about the care she is giving your grandchild? What have you tried so far to let he know your concerns? I look forward to hearing from you. Sincerely, ***** ***** LMSW, CASAC