How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site.
    Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask DrRussMd Your Own Question
DrRussMd, Doctor
Category: Mental Health
Satisfied Customers: 64672
Experience:  MD, BA psychology, Emphasis on addictions, depression, anxiety, ADHD, etc.
Type Your Mental Health Question Here...
DrRussMd is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

I need help with my son who has autism PANS and methylation

Customer Question

I need help with my son who has autism PANS and methylation issues. What can I give him to help destructive aggressive behavior? He has a brain change as you can see in his eyes and becomes focused on breaking things..any suggestions on what would help? He is on .25 risperidone twice a day. Vitamin e, magnesium l theanine, coq10, are the supplements he's on.
Submitted: 1 year ago.
Category: Mental Health
Expert:  DrRussMd replied 1 year ago.


This is not self help.

And you can not tell what to give him without the correct lab measurements.

You are guessing otherwise.

You need a doctor trained in this.

A good list is here.

OK, so you might have more questions or want to give me more information: Please use reply to expert if you have further questions. Also, please click a positive rating [hopefully excellent—that’s how we are paid, per rating]. If you forgot something, just use reply and come back. I am here