How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site.
    Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Linda D. Your Own Question
Linda D.
Linda D., Psychotherapist, LMSW, CASAC
Category: Mental Health
Satisfied Customers: 669
Experience:  LMSW, CASAC
Type Your Mental Health Question Here...
Linda D. is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

I believe my ex/ coparent to be NPD, BPD. I believe and feel

Customer Question

Hi , my name is ***** ***** I believe my ex/ coparent to be NPD, BPD. I believe and feel that shes that she is emotionally abusive and alienating our child. With her being the primary custodial parent. Wht can and or should I do to protect the best interest of our son?
Submitted: 1 year ago.
Category: Mental Health
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I feel like shes attempting to turn him totally against me. Brain washing him and robbing his since of self.. he currently visiting with me . I can notice a difference in him emotionally. It's hard for him to express his inner feelings
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Wht can I do to help my 12 year old son feel better and cope once hes back into her home?
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call. Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
Expert:  Linda D. replied 1 year ago.

Hello, my name is ***** ***** I am a licensed psychotherapist in private practice in New York State. Thank you for reaching out to Just Answer with your concerns and for waiting for my response. I was working with a client. I am going to send you a premium phone service offer, once you accept and leave me your phone number I will set a time to call you. I look forward to doing whatever I can to help you with your situation. Sincerely, ***** ***** LMSW, CASAC

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Never got an answer,just an offer. I'd like a refund . How can I ?