Linda D.
Linda D., Psychotherapist, LMSW, CASAC
Experience:  LMSW, CASAC
90967183

Why am I obsessed with giving my girlfriend oral sex

Customer Question

why am I obsessed with giving my girlfriend oral sex
Category: Mental Health
Expert:  Linda D. replied 1 year ago.

Hello James, my name is ***** ***** I am a licensed psychotherapist in private practice in New York State. Thank you for reaching out to Just Answer with your concern. Can you explain to me why you feel that your desire to give your gf oral sex is an obsession? Is this causing difficulties in the relationship or for you? I look forward to hearing from you. Sincerely, ***** ***** LMSW, CASAC

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
IDK SINCE I WAS A CJILD 11 YEARS OLD I FELT URGE TO DO IT. AND THIS BEING THE LAST WOMAN IVE BEEN WITH AND SHE ASKED ME TO PREFORM ORAL I JUST WANA DO IT ALL THE TIME. BUT SHES NOT IN THE MOOD.
Expert:  Linda D. replied 1 year ago.

James, can you please tell me what your specific question is that you would like me to answer?

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I don't know why. all I know is I feel good when I make a woman climax. my gf is 65 I'm 34 but I cant get enough not asking her to please me I want to please her. she just isn't in the mood anymore. I keep pressing to let me please her she says no. I think there is something wrong with me mentally if I want to do it so much. she might let me do it every 3 months if I'm lucky. I really don't know why I want to do it so much. I just wana know am I insane or rtarded or what
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
why do I want to please women orally all the time????
Expert:  Linda D. replied 1 year ago.

No, you are not "insane" or "retarded" at all,but you may be a man who derives a great deal of satisfaction in giving your partner pleasure. And once every 3 months is not very frequent at all. Unfortunately it is important to respect your partners desires, not just yours, that is what being in a relationship is all about. Since she is older her libido may be changing and she may not need to be as sexual as you are. she might want to discuss this with her doctor to see if her lesser urges are hormonally based. This is a challenge for yo and for the relationship. Have a good talk with her and share how you feel and see if you can both come up with a compromise and also whether there is something else you can do to get her in the mood for sex. Possibly a warm bath together, make her dinner, more romance on your end. Try this and see if it helps. Sincerely, ***** ***** LMSW, CASAC