How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site.
    Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Dr Chaithanya Your Own Question
Dr Chaithanya
Dr Chaithanya, General Physician, Medical Researcher, All medical and health questions answered.
Category: Mental Health
Satisfied Customers: 798
Experience:  General Physician, Family medicine, Internal medicine, all age groups.
Type Your Mental Health Question Here...
Dr Chaithanya is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

I've been depressed for quite a time and recently it's taken

Customer Question

I've been depressed for quite a long time and recently it's taken a more serious and dark turn. It's started to heavily affect my life and I want it to stop. I have quite a case of anxiety so maybe that contributes to the depression? I don't know and I'd like some help.
Submitted: 1 year ago.
Category: Mental Health
Expert:  Dr Chaithanya replied 1 year ago.


I'm Dr Chaithanya attending you

Have you been to Psychiatrist?

Are you taking any antianxiety and anti depressant medications?

Expert:  Dr Chaithanya replied 1 year ago.

What I wanted to convey is, there are many wonderful and latest antianxiety mediations as well as nti depressant drugs which work very well. They can change the chemical imbalance that is happening in the brain and can transform you to a positive person

Please consult a Psychiatrist. He gives you counselling as well as the medications can help you a lot.

Hope this helps

Please leave a positive rating at the top right corner of the page without missing, which is the only way we experts are compensated for helping you

Any bonus is appreciated

Any follow up questions can be asked after the positive rating [No extra fee]

You can get back to me any time here,

Best Regards

Dr Chaithanya