How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Dr. Keane Your Own Question
Dr. Keane
Dr. Keane, Therapist
Category: Mental Health
Satisfied Customers: 1379
Experience:  Clinical Psychology PhD, Licensed Professional Counselor with experience in marriage/family, teens and child psychology.
Type Your Mental Health Question Here...
Dr. Keane is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

We adopter a Boy 30 years ago we are divorce we need help

Customer Question

Hi. we adopter a Boy 30 years ago we are divorce we need help with my son we can't anymore we are getting old and tired he is not working we have legal guardian he is a lot of work I don't know what to do anymore I try Dr. Phil but it did not work I been trying since I have my son in my life we have no help from anybody he have a record I don't know why I'm writing to you I never give up but I'm almost here
we try to help him find a job for 20 Years he is a special need with a record no friend we are his legal gardien he is on medication at age 16 Dr. Valdez did a text on him he told us hi also going to need help alls his life we are getting old we are worry what going to happen to him it is no answer for him I been trying to have help he is on the edge plus we are there for him his father is sorry he did adopte him he need a complete mental exemple we try this it never work he have no emotion we get him from hospital with milk nutrition big belly his mother was on drug while pregnant, he is not very nice only when he have what he want I could write a book I'm tired to tell my story over and over again he have help from the state but no help Dr. Phil was my last hope I live 300 hundred miles from him his father is 74 I'm 69 what are we going to do we did everything we know nothing work
Submitted: 1 year ago.
Category: Mental Health
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call. Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
Expert:  DrRussMd replied 1 year ago.


The Dr. Phil on TV is not on this web site.

Is that who you were trying to get?

We answer questions here.

Has he seen social workers at the hospital?