How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site.
    Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Dr. Keane Your Own Question
Dr. Keane
Dr. Keane, Therapist
Category: Mental Health
Satisfied Customers: 1379
Experience:  Clinical Psychology PhD, Licensed Professional Counselor with experience in marriage/family, teens and child psychology.
Type Your Mental Health Question Here...
Dr. Keane is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

Need to speak with a psychologist who is a speacialist in

Customer Question

Need to speak with a psychologist who is a speacialist in NPD please...I have already paid via pay pal but it is not showing in my just answer account.JustAnswer
Ask a Question, Get an Answer ASAP!
Looks like this payment has already been processed. Don't worry, you were not charged twice.Continue where you left off
Submitted: 1 year ago.
Category: Mental Health
Expert:  DrRussMd replied 1 year ago.


What is your question about npd?

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
My spouse with NPD has been doing horrific things to me in the last 4 weeks and I need urgent advise as to the best way forward please...would rather facetime or call thank you
Expert:  DrRussMd replied 1 year ago.


I only use the forum here.

Has your wife, or you, had any therapy?

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Sorry, too important and serious a matter to be texting about
Expert:  DrRussMd replied 1 year ago.

I do not use texts.

I only use this board.

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Can you please transfer me to someone who can help thank you