How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site.
    Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Dr. Keane Your Own Question
Dr. Keane
Dr. Keane, Therapist
Category: Mental Health
Satisfied Customers: 1378
Experience:  Clinical Psychology PhD, Licensed Professional Counselor with experience in marriage/family, teens and child psychology.
Type Your Mental Health Question Here...
Dr. Keane is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

My dr has moved to mew mexico. I live in louisiana. I have

Customer Question

My dr has moved to mew mexico. I live in louisiana. I have severe anxiety and panic atticks. I have been on xanax for a year and as long as I take I can deal. Any suggestions
Submitted: 1 year ago.
Category: Mental Health
Expert:  DrThomasMD replied 1 year ago.


Your doctor can call in one refil, usually any state will allow this.

However, it is a controlled substance, so your doctor will have to check.

Your doctor perhaps informed you that he was moving?

So why do you not yet have a new doctor?