How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site.
    Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Dr Chaithanya Your Own Question
Dr Chaithanya
Dr Chaithanya, General Physician, Medical Researcher, All medical and health questions answered.
Category: Mental Health
Satisfied Customers: 798
Experience:  General Physician, Family medicine, Internal medicine, all age groups.
Type Your Mental Health Question Here...
Dr Chaithanya is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

I have been having anxiety (or like a breathless knot/weight

Customer Question

I have been having anxiety (or like a breathless knot/weight on my chest that makes me nervous) just about everyday for the past couple of weeks, it's really bad in the morning when I wake up and mid-afternoon to bed time I will have a little bit and can't sleep. Also if I am around a bunch of people or if people are constantly coming in and out or asking me a bunch of questions I will get very nervous and anxious and not know what to say sometimes
JA: I'm an assistant to the Psychologist. I work with them to help customers like you.
Customer: What should I do
JA: The Psychologist will need to help you with this. Is there anything else important you think the Psychologist should know?
Customer: Is this fake
JA: OK. Got it. I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully-refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Psychologist about your situation and then connect you two.
Submitted: 1 year ago.
Category: Mental Health
Expert:  Dr Chaithanya replied 1 year ago.


I'm Dr Chaithanya, experienced Physician attending you

You have social anxiety disorder

Psychiatrist will treat you

There are 2 types of treatments

1. Cognitive behaviour therapy

2. Anti depressants

These will be given in combination based on the severity,

Your Pscychiatrist will help you with this, you need to take an appointment

Hope this helps

Please leave a positive rating

Best Regards

Expert:  Dr Chaithanya replied 1 year ago.

Don't forget to leave a posiitve rating, as I'm compensated only then. Thanks for that.

Any folow up questions can be asked after rating

Expert:  Dr Chaithanya replied 1 year ago.

Hi, Did you happen to see the answer, if so can I request for a positive rating, so that I'm compensated for the time.

Thanks for that!