Dr. Keane
Dr. Keane, Therapist
Experience:  Clinical Psychology PhD, Licensed Professional Counselor with experience in marriage/family, teens and child psychology.
14832673

Ages ago I have been diagnosed w -Polar. have had hospital

Customer Question

Ages ago I have been diagnosed w Bi-Polar. have had hospital admissions but manage with Lithium.
Feeling very anxious and restless and ANGRY should i Voluntarily admit myself.
Category: Mental Health
Expert:  Dr. Z replied 1 year ago.

*This website DOES NOT constitute treatment and only provides information and advice in a Q&A format. For treatment (therapy and/or medications) you must go to a licensed professional in your area. Please note that anything said here is not private or confidential, as this is a public forum.

Hello and thank you for using JustAnswer. Typically you only get admitted if you are a danger to yourself or others, which does not appear to be the case here. If you are feeling very restless, irritable, and anxious than you may want to consider making an appointment with your psychiatrist or going to the ER and getting a medication change. But overall getting admitted for inpatient treatment would not be ideal for you in this case