How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Dr. Keane Your Own Question
Dr. Keane
Dr. Keane, Therapist
Category: Mental Health
Satisfied Customers: 1379
Experience:  Clinical Psychology PhD, Licensed Professional Counselor with experience in marriage/family, teens and child psychology.
Type Your Mental Health Question Here...
Dr. Keane is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

Ages ago I have been diagnosed w -Polar. have had hospital

Customer Question

Ages ago I have been diagnosed w Bi-Polar. have had hospital admissions but manage with Lithium.
Feeling very anxious and restless and ANGRY should i Voluntarily admit myself.
Submitted: 1 year ago.
Category: Mental Health
Expert:  Dr. Z replied 1 year ago.

*This website DOES NOT constitute treatment and only provides information and advice in a Q&A format. For treatment (therapy and/or medications) you must go to a licensed professional in your area. Please note that anything said here is not private or confidential, as this is a public forum.

Hello and thank you for using JustAnswer. Typically you only get admitted if you are a danger to yourself or others, which does not appear to be the case here. If you are feeling very restless, irritable, and anxious than you may want to consider making an appointment with your psychiatrist or going to the ER and getting a medication change. But overall getting admitted for inpatient treatment would not be ideal for you in this case