Mental Health

Have Mental Health Questions? Ask a Psychiatrist Online

Mental Health

I just moved to seattle and need a new.doc.to we, Write my

Customer Question
I just moved to seattle...
I just moved to seattle and need a new.doc.to we
JA: OK. The Psychologist will need to help you with this. Please give me a bit more information, so the Psychologist can help you best.
Customer: Write my scrpit of xanax
JA: Is there anything else important you think the Psychologist should know?
Customer: No
JA: OK. Got it. I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully-refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Psychologist about your situation and then connect you two.
Submitted: 1 year ago.Category: Mental Health
Answered in 1 minute by:
5/18/2016
Mental Health Professional: Dr. Z, Psychologist replied 1 year ago
Dr. Z
Dr. Z, Psychologist

*This website DOES NOT constitute treatment and only provides information and advice in a Q&A format. For treatment (therapy and/or medications) you must go to a licensed professional in your area. Please note that anything said here is not private or confidential, as this is a public forum.

Hello and thank you for using JustAnswer. I can provide you with a list of psychiatrists that have the ability to prescribe Xanax, but the choice to do so is up to each individual's psychiatrist's discretion and also when they will be able to see you is dependent on their schedule, which often is booked for an average of a few months. May I ask, what is your zip code?

Dr. Keane
Dr. Keane
Dr. Keane, Therapist