How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site.
    Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Dr. Z Your Own Question
Dr. Z
Dr. Z, Psychologist
Category: Mental Health
Satisfied Customers: 10643
Experience:  Psy.D. in Clinical Forensic Psychology with a background in treating severe mental illnesses.
Type Your Mental Health Question Here...
Dr. Z is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

I just found out my 11 yr old..possibly 10 at the time, sucked

Customer Question

I just found out my 11 yr old..possibly 10 at the time, sucked his 6 yr old brothers penis
JA: OK. The Psychologist will need to help you with this. Please give me a bit more information, so the Psychologist can help you best.
Customer: The 11 yr old habitually lies and is manipulative. He promised his brother pokemon cards to suck his penis but the younger one said no, however he did fondal the 11 yr old penis.
JA: Is there anything else the Psychologist should be aware of?
Customer: Should I go to the police....the 11 yr old admitted to knowing ut was inappropriate and I also have a 4 yr old son
JA: OK. Got it. I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully-refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Psychologist about your situation and then connect you two.
Submitted: 1 year ago.
Category: Mental Health
Expert:  Dr. Z replied 1 year ago.
*This website DOES NOT constitute treatment and only provides information and advice in a Q&A format. For treatment (therapy and/or medications) you must go to a licensed professional in your area. Please note that anything said here is not private or confidential, as this is a public forum. Hello and thank you for using JustAnswer. I would not recommend going to the police as they typically will not press charges with someone so young at the time as your son was 10. Also your son needs help, so instead I would strongly urge you to have your son go to a Child/Adolescent Psychologist for therapy immediately as this behavior could be evidence of a Conduct Disorder, which is very serious for a child. Treatment immediately can help your son and can help to put a stop to this behavior so that he can grow up to be a well-functioning adult. If the behavior continues than it could lead him to develop a personality disorder or to commit possible future crimes. Here is a good link to help you find a psychologist in his area: