How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site.
    Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Dr. Keane Your Own Question
Dr. Keane
Dr. Keane, Therapist
Category: Mental Health
Satisfied Customers: 1379
Experience:  Clinical Psychology PhD, Licensed Professional Counselor with experience in marriage/family, teens and child psychology.
Type Your Mental Health Question Here...
Dr. Keane is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

How do I contact a neuro psychiatrist to discuss an appeal

Customer Question

How do I contact a neuro psychiatrist to discuss an appeal to an assessment where the patients were NOT INFORMED that they were being assessed for a Guardianship Application (and to which they would not have agreed).It appears that there is a breach of human rights of the elderlyThank you,
Submitted: 1 year ago.
Category: Mental Health
Expert:  Linda D. replied 1 year ago.

hello, my name is ***** ***** i am a psychotherapist in private practice in New York State. Yes, this situation is very serious if you were in fact being clinically evaluated and were not informed. Are you hoping to contact a neuropsychologist in your area to help you with this matter or here at Just Answer? Linda D., LMSW, CASAC

Related Mental Health Questions