How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Dr. Keane Your Own Question
Dr. Keane
Dr. Keane, Therapist
Category: Mental Health
Satisfied Customers: 1379
Experience:  Clinical Psychology PhD, Licensed Professional Counselor with experience in marriage/family, teens and child psychology.
Type Your Mental Health Question Here...
Dr. Keane is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

Who to see, who takes Tricare, for child with outburst of

Customer Question

Who to see, who takes Tricare, for child with outburst of violence(biting, throwing objects, kicking, hitting, foul language and destructive behavior, etc) Father deployed out of country, mother left child, 3.5 years and bother 10 years old. Anger problems.
Cared for by grandparents.
Has seen Mental Health therapist and primary doctor.
Submitted: 1 year ago.
Category: Mental Health
Expert:  Linda D. replied 1 year ago.

Hello Jean, thank you for using Just Answer. My name is ***** ***** I am a licensed psychotherapist/family therapist in private practice in New York State. I am sorry to hear about the challenges you are experiencing with your grandson. His behavior is best treated in a very specific therapeutic environment. Could you please tell me does Tricare allow you to access services outside of the military personnel services? also could you please tell me where you live I would like to research some clinicians who specialize in family therapy/ODD in children. Thank you, ***** ***** forward to hearing from you. Sincerely, ***** ***** LMSW, CASAC