Dr. Keane
Dr. Keane, Therapist
Experience:  Clinical Psychology PhD, Licensed Professional Counselor with experience in marriage/family, teens and child psychology.
14832673

I am having a emotional break done an its really BAD!!!! Are

Customer Question

I am having a emotional break done an its really BAD!!!!
JA: OK. The Psychologist will need to help you with this. Please give me a bit more information, so the Psychologist can help you best.
Customer: Are you in Indiana
JA: No. I'm the Psychologist's Assistant.
Customer: ok, so now what stuff is pretty bad at this point an I have finally figured it out it is going to get bad. I have finally agreed to my
JA: Is there anything else the Psychologist should be aware of?
Customer: as fAR AS WHAT ? BESIDES IM BI POLAR,ADHA, PTSD, AN iM MANIA
JA: OK. Got it. I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully-refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Psychologist about your situation and then connect you two.
Category: Mental Health
Expert:  Linda D. replied 1 year ago.

Hello, my name is ***** ***** I am a licensed psychotherapist in New York State. Thank you for using Just Answer. I can hear the distress that you are in. Please tell me what your question is and how I can help you. Sincerely, ***** *****