Dr. Keane
Dr. Keane, Therapist
Experience:  Clinical Psychology PhD, Licensed Professional Counselor with experience in marriage/family, teens and child psychology.
14832673

I am having ban anexity attacks and afraid to go out in

Customer Question

I am having ban anexity attacks and afraid to go out in public or crowded places which is affecting my work, please help
Category: Mental Health
Expert:  Dr. Z replied 1 year ago.

*This website DOES NOT constitute treatment and only provides information and advice in a Q&A format. For treatment (therapy and/or medications) you must go to a licensed professional in your area. Please note that anything said here is not private or confidential, as this is a public forum.

Hello and thank you for using JustAnswer. May I ask, what is your specific mental health question that you would like an answer to in regards ***** ***** situation?

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
When can you send me a prescription for my meds
Expert:  Dr. Z replied 1 year ago.

No prescriptions can be written for you on this website. Also you are looking for a prescription of an addictive medication and a Controlled Substance. You need to see a psychiatrist face to face for the addictive medication you are looking for.

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
That's not helping me right now
Expert:  Dr. Z replied 1 year ago.

You need to see a psychiatrist for your medication seeking. Good luck

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I'm not satisfied with you answer, how to I get my refund
Expert:  Dr. Z replied 1 year ago.

My answer was correct, you just mistook this website for an online pharmacy, which is common. You can contact customer service regarding a refund. Hope you find a psychiatrist face to face so that you can get the medication you are looking for.

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I can't afford to go to the ER right now =(
Expert:  Dr. Z replied 1 year ago.

An ER will likely not prescribe you an addictive medication due to concerns of abuse. You need to see a psychiatrist face to face. Xanax and Klonopin are Controlled Substances and per Federal Law can only be prescribed face to face, not online.