Dr. Keane
Dr. Keane, Therapist
Experience:  Clinical Psychology PhD, Licensed Professional Counselor with experience in marriage/family, teens and child psychology.
14832673

I feel that I lost myself and no light at the end of the

Customer Question

I feel that I lost myself and no light at the end of the tunnel
JA: OK. The Psychologist will need to help you with this. Please give me a bit more information, so the Psychologist can help you best.
Customer: I can't focus on daily activities. I can't focus on life. I have serious short term memory loss. I'm stuck in a heavy worse that depression issue that I can't seem to withdraw from. I can't run away from my thoughts. I'm in survival mode, meaning heavy anxiety. I need help.
JA: Anything else I can tell the Psychologist before I connect you two?
Customer: I don't know what else to say
JA: I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Psychologist about your situation and connect you two.
Category: Mental Health
Expert:  Dr. Z replied 1 year ago.

*This website DOES NOT constitute treatment and only provides information and advice in a Q&A format. For treatment (therapy and/or medications) you must go to a licensed professional in your area. Please note that anything said here is not private or confidential, as this is a public forum.

Hello and thank you for using JustAnswer. I am sorry that you are experiencing these severe symptoms, I can understand how distressing this can be for you. Given that this is only a Q&A website and not a treatment website, what is your specific question that you would like an answer to in regards ***** ***** issue?