How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site.
    Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Linda D. Your Own Question
Linda D.
Linda D., Psychotherapist, LMSW, CASAC
Category: Mental Health
Satisfied Customers: 668
Experience:  LMSW, CASAC
Type Your Mental Health Question Here...
Linda D. is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

How do i express myself to people without getting angry when

Customer Question

how do i express myself to people without getting angry when they do not believe me that i am a heterosexual man. i have an erectile dysfunction and i lack confidence in the bedroom. girls think they cant satisfy me but they can. its just i did too much molly and it killed my erections. what do i do.
Submitted: 1 year ago.
Category: Mental Health
Expert:  Linda D. replied 1 year ago.
Hello Michael, thank you for using Just Answer. My name is ***** ***** I am a licensed psychotherapist in private practice in New York. I am here to help you. Michael, the way that you expressed yourself here is exactly what should be said to your sexual partner. If she does not believe this is your truth it may be due to her own insecurities and anxiety that there must be something wrong with her. In this case, it is important to focus on building an emotionally intimate and trusting relationship with her. In that environment you both will feel it is safe enough to share what you are experiencing as well as your doubts and fears. The way to help you with your anger is to understand that their confusion about why you are experiencing ED is not about you, but about their own insecurities. Does that make sense? I look forward to hearing from you. sincerely, ***** ***** CASAC
Expert:  Linda D. replied 1 year ago.
Hi Michael, I have been doing a bit of consulting with a friend of mine who is a doctor on ways to improve ED through lifestyle before trying natural male enhancements. Here are some of his his suggestions: learn to relax; exercise regularly, it will increase blood flow in your body; eat well-balanced meals; stop smoking; limit or avoid use of alcohol and caffeine; and get plenty of rest and sleep.He said psychotherapy could also help you by improving your self esteem and reducing anxiety about your performance. And lastly he stated that some of his patients have used Asian Ginseng and Ginkgo Biloba, however there has not been a lot of research to prove the effects of these. I hope one or more of these suggestions might help you. Linda