DrRussMd
DrRussMd, Doctor
Experience:  MD, BA psychology, Emphasis on addictions, depression, anxiety, ADHD, etc.
24257177

I've become engulfed with a fantasy. Don't know what to do.

Customer Question

hello
JA: Hi. What is your issue regarding?
Customer: I've become engulfed with a sexual fantasy. Don't know what to do.
JA: The Psychologist will need to help you with this. Please give me a bit more information, so the Psychologist can help you best.
Customer: I have developed a "hotwife" fantasy and don't know if I should share my thoughts with my wife.
JA: Is there anything else important you think the Psychologist should know?
Customer: No, I've want this fantasy but don't want to mess up what I have in my marriage.
JA: I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Psychologist about your situation and connect you two.
Category: Mental Health
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I have had the hot wife fantasy for some time now. In fact it seems to be the only way I really get off is thinking about my wife being a hotwife. Although, I have never come out and told my wife completely. I have dropped plenty of hints. During sex I enjoy it when we talk about the idea of her getting hit on at a upscale hotel bar. The main fantasy revolves around her going to a upscale hotel bar, with a elegant dress, heels and letting me watch her flirt with the men at the bar all night.
Expert:  DrRussMd replied 1 year ago.

Hello

Have you seen any professional about this?

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I have not
Expert:  DrRussMd replied 1 year ago.

This would be your first step.

To discuss this with a psychologist trained in family therapy [couples therapy].

That way, you can be clear on your comfort level.

Your wife can be invited into these sessions to discuss these fantasies if needed.

or, you might become comfortable enough to discuss them with her on your own.

Professional guidance can take the conflict you are experiencing out of the equation.

And that is what I would recommend.