How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Dr. Keane Your Own Question
Dr. Keane
Dr. Keane, Therapist
Category: Mental Health
Satisfied Customers: 1379
Experience:  Clinical Psychology PhD, Licensed Professional Counselor with experience in marriage/family, teens and child psychology.
Type Your Mental Health Question Here...
Dr. Keane is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

I need to get back on my anxiety meds, ( 2mgKlonopin) im

Customer Question

I need to get back on my anxiety meds, ( 2mgKlonopin) im have panic attacks everyday. I can sleep, i have no appetite. I just feel really bad with my meds. Can you or someone please help me get back to my family. I have 3 kids and cant evem go home.
Submitted: 1 year ago.
Category: Mental Health
Expert:  Dr. Z replied 1 year ago.

*This website DOES NOT constitute treatment and only provides information and advice in a Q&A format. For treatment (therapy and/or medications) you must go to a licensed professional in your area. Please note that anything said here is not private or confidential, as this is a public forum.

Hello and thank you for using JustAnswer. May I ask, what is your specific mental health question that you would like an answer to in regards ***** ***** situation?

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Omg and im getting charged for that. Forget this im not paying that
Expert:  Dr. Z replied 1 year ago.

Sorry, it sounds like you were looking for a prescription of a Controlled and Addictive substance, and that is not what this website offers. Good luck to you and I hope you will find a doctor, in person, that will be able to help you with your medication issues.