Dr. Keane
Dr. Keane, Therapist
Experience:  Clinical Psychology PhD, Licensed Professional Counselor with experience in marriage/family, teens and child psychology.
14832673

I was diagnosed with PTSD... And have a severe panic

Customer Question

I was diagnosed with PTSD... And have a severe panic disorder.. I recently had to go to my mothers funeral and am having horrible anxiety attacks. Helen mc Donald
Category: Mental Health
Expert:  Dr. Z replied 1 year ago.

*This website DOES NOT constitute treatment and only provides information and advice in a Q&A format. For treatment (therapy and/or medications) you must go to a licensed professional in your area. Please note that anything said here is not private or confidential, as this is a public forum.

Hello and thank you for using JustAnswer. May I ask, what is your specific mental health question that you would like an answer to in regards ***** ***** situation?

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I understand that... But finding a doc with short notice is almost impossible ... It that your only response???
Expert:  Dr. Z replied 1 year ago.

No, I asked you what your question was. This is a Q&A service, and so far you only made statements about your panic, PTSD, and anxiety. So what exactly is your mental health question that you would like an answer to?