How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site.
    Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Dr. Keane Your Own Question
Dr. Keane
Dr. Keane, Therapist
Category: Mental Health
Satisfied Customers: 1379
Experience:  Clinical Psychology PhD, Licensed Professional Counselor with experience in marriage/family, teens and child psychology.
Type Your Mental Health Question Here...
Dr. Keane is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

After my parents died 4 years ago my doctor put me on 2mg

Customer Question

After my parents died 4 years ago my doctor put me on 2mg Klonipan bid. I am now on .5mg and want to get off nedd a specialist who deals with benzos. I am a health care provider in a small town and want to be discreate
Submitted: 1 year ago.
Category: Mental Health
Expert:  Dr. Z replied 1 year ago.

*This website DOES NOT constitute treatment and only provides information and advice in a Q&A format. For treatment (therapy and/or medications) you must go to a licensed professional in your area. Please note that anything said here is not private or confidential, as this is a public forum.

Hello and thank you for using JustAnswer. What is your zip code, so that I can find a psychiatrist in your area to help with your taper?

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Expert:  Dr. Z replied 1 year ago.

Here are three good places that specialize in treating Panic Disorder, so they have intimate knowledge of benzodiazepines

Exclusive Psychiatric Care

1161 Mall Dr # ***** Las Cruces, NM 88011

(###) ###-####/p>

Gabriel Hernandez, M.D.

1505 S Don Roser Dr Ste A Las Cruces, NM 88011

(###) ###-####/p>

Joseph Yaroch, M.D.

*****Las Cruces, NM 88012(###) ###-####/p>

Related Mental Health Questions