How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Dr. Keane Your Own Question
Dr. Keane
Dr. Keane, Therapist
Category: Mental Health
Satisfied Customers: 1379
Experience:  Clinical Psychology PhD, Licensed Professional Counselor with experience in marriage/family, teens and child psychology.
Type Your Mental Health Question Here...
Dr. Keane is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

I have a problem with getting out of my comfort zone

Customer Question

hi i have a problem with getting out of my comfort zone possible agoraphobia have had the problem for 30 years i have lost the ability to go past the street i live and work on.when i go past the street i go into a kinda seizure . This more than a panic attack i have Blue Cross how do i find a Doctor willing to talk online with me?
Submitted: 1 year ago.
Category: Mental Health
Expert:  Dr. Z replied 1 year ago.

*This website DOES NOT constitute treatment and only provides information and advice in a Q&A format. For treatment (therapy and/or medications) you must go to a licensed professional in your area. Please note that anything said here is not private or confidential, as this is a public forum.

Hello and thank you for using JustAnswer. If you want to speak to a psychiatrist online that will provide you with medications, you should contact your own insurance carrier, Blue Cross in this case, and ask if there are any telepsychiatrists that you can be referred to.

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
did i just pay for that response? to call my insurance carrier?
Expert:  Dr. Z replied 1 year ago.

This is not a treatment website, so no medications can be prescribed here for you. This is a Q&A website and you stated you have Blue Cross and you wanted to find a doctor that will treat you online. Your answer is to call your insurance carrier as they will have a list of covered telepsychiatrists for you.

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
dont charge me for that ok because that was no help at all
Expert:  Dr. Z replied 1 year ago.

I am sorry you feel that way, I am not sure what you were looking for from a Q&A service. You can contact customer service regarding your charges if you like.