How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Dr. Keane Your Own Question
Dr. Keane
Dr. Keane, Therapist
Category: Mental Health
Satisfied Customers: 1379
Experience:  Clinical Psychology PhD, Licensed Professional Counselor with experience in marriage/family, teens and child psychology.
Type Your Mental Health Question Here...
Dr. Keane is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

Its my birthday today and my husband just doesn't care. I

Customer Question

Its my birthday today and my husband just doesn't care. I feel pretty alone.
JA: OK. The Psychologist will need to help you with this. Please give me a bit more information, so the Psychologist can help you best.
Customer: okay... but I don't really have any money.... so how much does it cost
JA: The price is generally around $18, with a $5 deposit.
Customer: I will pass... I am broke
JA: Is there anything else important you think the Psychologist should know?
Customer: no
JA: Our top Psychologist is ready to take your case. Just pay the $5 fully refundable deposit and I'll fill the Psychologist in on everything we've discussed. You can go back and forth with the Psychologist until you're 100% satisfied. We guarantee it.
Submitted: 1 year ago.
Category: Mental Health
Expert:  Dr. Z replied 1 year ago.

*This website DOES NOT constitute treatment and only provides information and advice in a Q&A format. For treatment (therapy and/or medications) you must go to a licensed professional in your area. Please note that anything said here is not private or confidential, as this is a public forum.

Hello and thank you for using JustAnswer. May I ask, what is your specific mental health question that you would like an answer to in regards ***** ***** situation? If you do want a refund as you indicated, you can contact customer service directly.

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
i dont have a specific question about mental health
Expert:  Dr. Z replied 1 year ago.

This is the mental health category, so usually someone has a specific mental health question they would like to ask. Like I said because you indicated in the introduction page that you would want to not participate in this, you can ask customer service to provide you with a refund.