Dr. Z
Dr. Z, Psychologist
Experience:  Psy.D. in Clinical Forensic Psychology with a background in treating severe mental illnesses.
74815544

My grandson is suffering with schizophrenia. he is looking

Customer Question

my grandson is suffering with schizophrenia. he is looking for a new doctor. he would like a catholic. he lives in hyde park, ny. is there a directory of some sort?
Category: Mental Health
Expert:  Dr. Z replied 1 year ago.

*This website DOES NOT constitute treatment and only provides information and advice in a Q&A format. For treatment (therapy and/or medications) you must go to a licensed professional in your area. Please note that anything said here is not private or confidential, as this is a public forum.

Hello and thank you for using JustAnswer. I can get your son some references for psychiatrists in his area, but as for if they are a Catholic or not, most psychiatrists will not put down their religious affiliation so that will not be something I can narrow down for your son. If you still want to continue, let me know as I would be happy to provide a list of suitable psychiatrists that specialize in treating Schizophrenia.

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
please e-mail the list ***@******.***
Expert:  Dr. Z replied 1 year ago.

I cannot email you the list directly as that is against JA rules, but I will post them here. Please give me around 10 minutes to complete the list of suitable psychiatrists for your grand son.

Expert:  Dr. Z replied 1 year ago.

Here are a good list of psychiatrists in your grand-son's area that specialize in treating Schizophrenia

Kenneth Cohen, M.D.

275 Central Park West
Suite 1D
New York, New York 10024
***-***-****

Randy Parderll, M.D.

Riverview Psychiatric Medicine, PC*****
Poughkeepsie, New York 12601
***-***-****

Charlotte Murphy, M.D.

12 North Chestnut Street
New Paltz, New York 12561
***-***-****

Jeff Corbin, M.D.

200 West 20th Street
Suite 104
New York, New York 10011
***-***-****

Expert:  Dr. Z replied 1 year ago.

I hope this helps to provide you some guidance on this issue. Please let me know if you have any other questions or concerns as I would be happy to continue assisting you regarding this issue.

*Please do not forget to leave a positive rating at the top of the page so that I can get credit for helping you. Thank you, ***** ***** appreciate it.