Mental Health

Have mental health questions? Ask a psychiatrist online

I am looking for aid in my sleep arythmia. Periods of

Customer Question
sleeplessness followed by periods of...
I am looking for aid in my sleep arythmia. Periods of sleeplessness followed by periods of severe fatigue. Military says I'm ptsd and axis 2 cluster b. Same doc also mentioned manic. Any help?
Submitted: 2 years ago.Category: Mental Health
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Phone Counseling Session. Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
Also I've been given very high score estimates for iq. I read that higher cognition can cause some of my symptoms such as racing thoughts or my minds obsession with concepts. In fact it can be at times like my brain has its own agenda. I am forced to think about things when I'd rather sleep. These thought processes run in a background type way nearly constantly. My brain always has the radio on. I hear music even during conversation with others. I'm aware the music is not a physical auditory response but seems like it is at times. Also I experience innerdialogue so constantly it can be as if my brain is more of a commentator on my daily experiences that a participant. These processes are in fact separate and going for all the waking time I am aware of. During actual sleep my dream state seems to last for days or even months. I can readily recall several dreams that were played over a perceived time lasting more that a week. One reoccurring dream I experienced for a spell felt like months and involved seemingly normal day to day life. I can perform mathematics and read during dreams as well as enter a state of lucid controlled environment when I recognize that I am in fact dreaming. I have several conceptual creations such as my own mathematical system a way to use the ratio pi to code and compute information. These two are just a couple examples and they both originated from dreams where I was being taught in a class yet they seem to be genuinely of my own invention. So I don't wish to stop it but to gain more control and understand what is unhealthy and detrimental. I know this state of mind is not making it easy to be a part of day to day society and i cannot find anyone who will listen well enough to give me any more insight than I could gather from a book
Answered in 1 hour by:
3/6/2016
Mental Health Professional: Dr. Kaushik, Psychiatrist replied 2 years ago
Dr. Kaushik
Dr. Kaushik, Psychiatrist

Greetings.

Welcome to the site.

1) Kindly please tell me does this sleepless state end on its own after a while? If yes then what follows after that ?

2) Are you unable to complete task at hand and tend to jump from one task to another leaving all incomplete ?

3) Does your mind have a lot many thoughts being generated at a very fast paced leaving you confused often regarding what exactly to do ?

4) Have you become overly confident in your abilities ?

5) Are you in an extremely happy mood and does your mood fluctuate very frequently ?

I shall get back to you once you answer these queries.

Regards