Mental Health

Have mental health questions? Ask a psychiatrist online

I am having issues with staying asleep. Also issues

Customer Question
I am having issues...

I am having issues with staying asleep. Also issues associated with pre-menopause

Doctor's Assistant: OK. The Psychologist will need to help you with this. Please give me a bit more information, so the Psychologist can help you best.

What more information do I need to providr

Doctor's Assistant: Is there anything else the Psychologist should be aware of?

I'm going through a lot of anxiety at work; I can't concentrate enough to do my work and I have a hard time falling asleep

Submitted: 2 years ago.Category: Mental Health
Answered in 1 minute by:
3/6/2016
Mental Health Professional: Dr. Z, Psychologist replied 2 years ago
Dr. Z
Dr. Z, Psychologist

*This website DOES NOT constitute treatment and only provides information and advice in a Q&A format. For treatment (therapy and/or medications) you must go to a licensed professional in your area. Please note that anything said here is not private or confidential, as this is a public forum.

Hello and thank you for using JustAnswer. I am sorry that you are having this difficulty with anxiety and staying asleep. May I ask, what type of treatment have you had so far in trying to treat these issues? Also you did not pose a question in your description, so may I ask what exactly is your mental health question that you would like an answer to in regards ***** ***** issue?