Mental Health

Have mental health questions? Ask a psychiatrist online

I feel this throbbing on the back left side of my head. Is…

Customer Question
I feel this throbbing on...
I feel this throbbing on the back left side of my head. Is it to be of any concern? There is no pain and it seems very similar to my pulse. Also, I was on buspar 15mg a day and I was told to increase in to 30 after awhile. Yesterday when I took it at around 10 and at about 2, I got extremely tired and out of it. Is this from the drug or could it be something else?
Submitted: 2 years ago.Category: Mental Health
3/3/2016
Mental Health Professional: Dr. Z, Psychologist replied 2 years ago
Dr. Z
Dr. Z, Psychologist

*This website DOES NOT constitute treatment and only provides information and advice in a Q&A format. For treatment (therapy and/or medications) you must go to a licensed professional in your area. Please note that anything said here is not private or confidential, as this is a public forum.

Hello and thank you for using JustAnswer. May I ask does this "throbbing" occur at a fast rate or is it steady and slow? Have you checked your heart rate during these moments and if so what was your heart rate?