Dr. Keane
Dr. Keane, Therapist
Experience:  Clinical Psychology PhD, Licensed Professional Counselor with experience in marriage/family, teens and child psychology.
14832673

Theres a girl who looks at me like she's in a daze and when

Customer Question

theres a girl who looks at me like she's in a daze and when I talk to her she barely answers
can you help?
Category: Mental Health
Expert:  Dr. Z replied 1 year ago.

*This website DOES NOT constitute treatment and only provides information and advice in a Q&A format. For treatment (therapy and/or medications) you must go to a licensed professional in your area. Please note that anything said here is not private or confidential, as this is a public forum.

Hello and thank you for using JustAnswer. May I ask, what is your specific mental health question that you would like an answer to in regards ***** ***** situation? What do you exactly want help with?

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
trying resolve issue
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
imean does she like me or what?
Expert:  Dr. Z replied 1 year ago.

Well there is not really much you can do if she is the one with the issue, I hope you understand that. She may have social anxiety issues or avoidant personality issues that she needs to resolve with treatment to help better socialize with you and others. What you can do is try to reassure her as much as possible, compliment her, talk about things that she likes or finds interesting...basically what you want to do is relax her as much as you can.

Overall I cannot tell you if she likes you or not since I cannot read her mind, that is something she will either tell you or you will have to ask.

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I need a answer to my question so I can handle issue
Expert:  Dr. Z replied 1 year ago.

Please read my response above.