Dr. Keane
Dr. Keane, Therapist
Experience:  Clinical Psychology PhD, Licensed Professional Counselor with experience in marriage/family, teens and child psychology.
14832673

My name is ***** ***** rangel I am trying to get xanxs for

Customer Question

Hi my name is ***** ***** rangel I am trying to get xanxs for my anxiety and depression I was rape like 3months ago and now its getting worse.CAN YOU HeLP ME??
JA: Thanks. Can you give me any more details about your issue?
Customer: Yes I get panic attacks I get them so bad that I I scared of leaven the house and I'll get so panic that I crawl undery blank it
JA: OK got it. Last thing — Mental Health Professionals generally expect a deposit of about $18 to help with your type of question (you only pay if satisfied). Now I'm going to take you to a page to place a secure deposit with JustAnswer. Don't worry, this chat is saved. After that, we will finish helping you.
Category: Mental Health
Expert:  Dr. Z replied 1 year ago.

*This website DOES NOT constitute treatment and only provides information and advice in a Q&A format. For treatment (therapy and/or medications) you must go to a licensed professional in your area. Please note that anything said here is not private or confidential, as this is a public forum.

Hello and thank you for using JustAnswer. Unfortunately this is not an online pharmacy, so if you require a prescription for Xanax you will have to see a psychiatrist face to face as this is a Controlled Substance.